Monday, June 18, 2012

Pregnancy so far

Being pregnant.  When I thought about being pregnant I had all of these misconceptions of what it would be like when I got pregnant.  I thought that I would be able to know instantly that I was pregnant and that I would be sick all the time and that my boobs would get huge (at least hoping so:).  I had the opposite experience. I did not feel pregnant at all.  I was tired, but it was the end of the school year and all teachers are exhausted.  I also had mono in March so I was feeling more awake then the whole month of March.  I never got sick, I never had any food aversions, I felt normal.  That is one of the reasons why we waited until 12 weeks to share our exciting news.  I just couldn't believe that I was growing a baby.  When we would go to our doctors appointment I was never emotionally, I was more in aww that there was a baby in there.  I remember hearing its heartbeat and looking at Travis and saying "I can't believe it's actually in there" lol.  It was such a weird experience.  So all in all I have been very blessed in my pregnancy journey.  I am looking forward to seeing what else is to come.  I also do not think that I have had too many cravings. Some things just taste really good, but PIZZA is always good so I don't consider it a craving.  As for the baby bump.  No bump yet.  I will post pictures from 12 weeks and 13 weeks. Tomorrow marks 14 weeks so I will add 14 weeks tomorrow.  I think it is starting to grow because I can feel some cramping, which I am assuming is my uterus stretching.  So we will see if I start to pop here.   

12 weeks
Also, I am working on taking better pictures.  I am not quite sure how to stand.  So the first couple may be akward. 

13 weeks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home