Tuesday, June 19, 2012

14 Weeks


Don't mind my bad hair day. 

How far along?  14 weeks       
Total weight gain/loss: Zero pounds so far
Maternity clothes? None so far. I am hoping to last as long as possible
Stretch Marks? I have not found any yet
Sleep: Sleeping good, just get woken up by the crazy weather in Wisconsin
Best Moment: Starting to believe I am pregnant
Miss Anything? Being able to drink CAFFEINE, red bull, coffee anytime and any place
Movement: Nothing yet
Food cravings: I like more salty things then sweet. Besides fruit snacks are a hit. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No sickness. 
Have you started to show yet?  No baby bump yet. Even though my mom says she can see somethingJ
Gender: Were not finding out
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out? Belly Button inJ
Wedding ring on or off? Ring still on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy with some moodiness mixed in
Looking forward to: To hear the heartbeat again. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home