Thursday, July 12, 2012

17 Weeks

Welcome to 17 weeks. The bump is coming a little everyday.  You can see a little rounding of the tummy.  I am definitely getting thicker in the waist.  I also tried to wear a tighter shirt so you could see the difference. 


It’s hard to believe we are in the middle of July.  I have had a week and a half off of work and I haven’t accomplished anything.   We have been very busy.  Busy with all good things, so I can’t complain.  Today we went to some garage sales to look for some baby items.  We got so many great dealsJ    We bought tons of clothes, a high chair, a warm fuzzy thing for the car seat (since we will have a little winter baby), a bunch a toys (football, basketball hoop, and some books).  We also found a weight set and elliptical for very cheap.  So we are going to just have our own little gym at our house which will be very nice this winter when I don’t want to venture out to go to the gym.   We also had Volleyball, and three softball games this week like usual.  It has been another pretty hot week.  Today feels a little better with the breeze, but wufta it is one hot July.  As for being pregnant it has been going good. Trying to find a name we like.  We want something different, but nothing to crazy or hard to say.  If you have any ideas, please feel free to comment.  We need all the help we can get. 
How far along?  17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1 pound
Maternity clothes? I have not had to wear any maternity clothes yet.  I looked at some this last weekend and it’s hard to believe that I will grow that much. 
Stretch Marks? No stretch marks as of yet.  I heard that they are hereditary and my mom and both my sisters got them.  So I am thinking I might get them. 
Sleep: I have been sleeping greatJ
Best Moment: What a week.  Travis had to work this last weekend, but I went to my cousins wedding and went shopping for my friends wedding which is coming up in three weeksJ  When my husband came back we went golfing and got ice cream. 
Miss Anything? Drinking coffee and I worry all the time that I am doing to much outdoors in the sun.  I try to take breaks and drink lots of water. 
Movement: I don’t think I have felt anything yet.  At church I thought that I may have felt something like bubbles, but then I think it was just from the breakfast I ate lol. 
Food cravings: I have wanted cheesy bread sticks with sauce, but I haven’t given in yet.  Maybe this weekend I will have to stop and get some.  I also seem to want to eat anything I smell when I am really hungry.  I stopped in at the grocery store and they were making fried chicken and I hadn’t ate lunch yet and was like mmmm fried chicken, but I think that was just because I hadn’t ate anything for three hours.  I usually have to eat every three hours.  Baby Helland must be growing. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I now get car sick sometimes.  Not really sick or anything, but not comfortable if I am in the back and the driver is driving like crazy.   
Have you started to show yet? I think little baby Helland is starting to make an appearance.  I see a little bump.  When I eat a lot of drink water it gets really big. 
Gender: Not sure.  It will be crazy not knowing until we have the little baby, but it will be very exciting. 
Labor Signs: No labor signs yet. 
Belly button in or out? Belly button still in. There are no changes yet to it. 
Wedding rind on or off? My wedding ring is still on.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time, unless it is really late at night and I am hungry and then I get moody. 
Looking forward to: I am looking forward to the month of July.  We have so many fun things going on.  This week is my dad’s birthday, and it is fun fest weekend (Travis is playing in a softball tournament so that should be lots of fun).  It is also our towns summer festival so there are lots of good bands this weekend. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home