Thursday, July 24, 2014

12 weeks round two folks

How we announced our second blessing:)


12 weeks



How far along?  12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1 pound   
Maternity clothes? No, but feel that it will be sooner this time.  
Stretch Marks? zero so far- Wufta  
Best Moment: Mini vacation with Trav's family to Galena, IL. The boys golfed while the girls checked out the shops and relaxed.  Kenna also, for the first time got out of her bed down stairs at the cabin we were at and walked up the stairs after her nap and was like HI.  lol she melts my heart everyday.  Also- hitting the 12 week mark!! whoop whoop- we can tell the world we are pregnant with baby number 2
Miss Anything:  Energy and not feeling sick at random times.   
Movement: None yet, hopefully I will feel it sooner than with Kenna     
Food cravings:  I like salty foods- hmmm nothing specific- chipotle always sounds good:)   
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Driving in the car sometimes makes me feel sick. Certain foods.   Not eating every 2 hours
Have you started to show yet? Yes, already this time- people joke that I am having twins- lol but I am not.                
Labor Signs: zero
Belly button in or out? Nope    
Gender: No idea, my first instinct is boy, but its hard to imagine having a little boy lol.   
Wedding ring on or off? Still on.    
Happy or Moody most of the time: Tired, kind of crabby, and easily irritable. I sound like so much fun to be around. Most of the time I am fine. 
Looking forward to:
My next doctor appointment on August 6th- Feels like it is so long away.  Also, tomorrow lunch with my dad and grandma, and zoo with my mommy friends on Thursday:) 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home