Friday, October 25, 2013

Hello everyone I am back

Hello,
wow it is weird to blog every week for 9 months and then just quit.  Having a new baby is a whirlwind experience.  She is now 10 months old. Holy smokes how the time flies.   Here is a pic of her this month. 
 
She is our little sweetheart. We honestly couldn't have asked for a better baby. We are so blessed.  And yes she is always serious in her pictures. 
 
 
She is a very observant baby. Always studying people and everything that is going on around her. It will be interesting to see what she has to say when she can talk. 
Being a mom is so amazing. Sometimes it is so much more wonderful than I could had ever imagined and then other days it is so much harder than I had ever imagined.  So many wonderful ups and downs.  
 
10 months old
 Kenna has learned so much this month. She can take a few steps, but then chickens out and sits down.  She now screams every time she does not get what she wants.  She does not cry, she just yells at you.  She loves to eat peas and pizza. It is hilarious. She eats them as fast as I put them on her high chair. Did I mention stairs. Oh yah. She is obsessed with stairs. She will climb them over and over and over again.  She will find stairs everywhere we go and climb them. She also likes small spaces. She likes to climb into cupboards, under chairs, and under her changing table at daycare. As for speaking she can't say any words.  Sometimes it sounds like she is saying ma ma ma ma, but I don't think she has any idea what that means.  I can't believe how much babies learn and grow each month. I can't wait to see what the next month has to bring:)  Oh and yes I have already started thinking about her year birthday. How SAD and HAPPY she will be 12 months old. It is still crazy to think I have a one year old daughter. lol. I wonder if it will ever seem normal.    

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 29, 2013 at 4:21 AM , Blogger Caroline said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home