Wednesday, July 30, 2014

13 Weeks

What a great weekend. It is nice finally being able to tell people we are pregnant.  We had a very busy weekend which left for a very tired mama on Sunday.  Friday we went and got pizza with my dad and stepmom and then they watched Kenna for the night.  Travis and I, didn't even know what to do with ourselves.  We went to a movie and then I was tired (of course) so we went home and played battleship and Jenga lol. It was a lot of fun.  The next day we had a picnic with my family at Willow River State Park- It was a beautiful day.  We went swimming, ate yummy food, and walked to the water falls. From there we stopped at home to grab more food and headed to our friends house for a bbq.  They just had their first baby and he was sooo cute. He is the sweetest little thing. It is amazing how small they start out.  It also made me even more excited for our new one on the way.  Then on Sunday we went to my sisters new house for a grill out and did a little shopping at the mall.   By then end of the day I was toast.  I was so tired I couldn't move.  Such a great weekend though. 
 
How far along?  13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2 pounds   
Maternity clothes? No, but clothes are getting tighter
Stretch Marks? zero so far- Wufta  
Best Moment: Great weekend with the family. 
Miss Anything:  Not being tired ALLLL the time  
Movement: felt something, gas bubbles or baby?? I am not sure     
Food cravings:  Still salty things.  Chips and dip, chipotle, chicken wraps, chips in general. Anything with lots of salt. These jalapeno chips we had at the picnic last weekend were fantastic!!   
Anything making you queasy or sick:  If I don't eat every couple of hours I don't feel very good.  Otherwise feeling better. 
Have you started to show yet? Yes, at the end of the day there is quite a bump. 
Labor Signs: zero
Belly button in or out? In  
Gender: We will guess boy for now- Last time I had a dream it was a girl, so we will see if any baby dreams come my way.   
Wedding ring on or off? Still on.    
Happy or Moody most of the time: TIRED, pretty happy, sad that it is almost August. 
Looking forward to:
Lots of fun things coming home. My friends bachelorette party this weekend, we are getting a new patio on Friday AWWW so excited. I will post before and after pictures.  Baby appointment next week.  
 
 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home