Thursday, July 19, 2012

Moving on up- 18 Weeks

18 weeks- getting thicker
It is amazing how fast summer goes by.  Weeks during the summer just fly by.  During the winter I swear the days drag on and months go on forever.  It’s hard to believe we are almost through July.  It makes me sad that summer will have come and gone in a blink of an eye.  This has been a very busy week.  Trav’s friends came into town for a softball tourney, so we were at the ball field, grilled out, played lawn games, and got lots of sun. I have been trying to rest up for another festive weekend.  

How far along?  18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1 pound
Maternity clothes? No maternity clothes yet, but a couple pair of my shorts definitely don’t fit.
Stretch Marks? No stretch marks as of yet.  I have been using cream a couple nights a week. 
Best Moment: Travis played in a softball tournament with my cousin’s husband and his friends.  They ended up winning the tournament so that was pretty excited.  Other great news we had an unexpected visit to the doctors’ office and got to hear the baby’s heartbeat. 
Miss Anything? I miss drinking coffee and now tomatoes, spicy food, jalapeño peppers, and pizza.  My stomach has taken a turn and I have to cut out high fatty foods and anything spicy.   This is going to be tuff.  
Movement: I believe I may have felt something, but I am not saying its official. 
Food cravings: No cravings this week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  As of right now, I can’t eat much food because my upper stomach gets sharp pains when I eat.   Most food gives me cramps.    
Have you started to show yet? This is a yes.  Now after I drink water my baby belly doesn’t get very much smaller it stays pretty round. 
Gender: Not sure.  At first I thought it was a girl, but I have no idea.    
Labor Signs: No labor signs yet. 
Belly button in or out? Belly button still in. There are no changes yet to it. 
Wedding rind on or off? My wedding ring is still on.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week I have been sleepy, I think from being in the heat.  Otherwise I have been pretty happy.    
Looking forward to:  I am still looking forward to the ultrasound in two weeks.  Also, tomorrow our great friends fly in from Washington.  We are headed to their parent’s house for a bbq.  Then on Thursday is Travis’s birthday and country jam starts.  Pretty excited to see LUKE BRYAN and JASON ALDEAN.  Should be a fun filled weekend with some great country music and some great friends.  On Sunday, Travis and I plan to hit up the St. Croix County fair on the way home.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home