Sunday, August 3, 2014

9 Weeks Flash back of our 2nd pregnancy

Right now, my pregnancy is a secret, but I wanted to write some things down so I can remember and compare them to my first pregnancy.  SO HERE WE GO ROUND 2:)

I found out I was pregnant in May.  I new I was pregnant because I got so light headed. I would be sitting at the carpet with my 3rd graders and when I would go to stand up I would get really dizzy.  This happened a couple of times.  Also, I was also very tired and caffeine didn't even seem to help.  I took a pregnancy test six days before my missed period and no such luck, but as I got closer to my period I just felt pregnant. More dizziness, I didn't like my coffee, my veins in my stomach started to become more predominant so I drove after school with Kenna to buy one more test.  This was 1 day before my period.  Usually you are supposed to take the test right away in the morning, but I figured it was going to be positive so I went to my moms house and at 4:30 and Kenna and I found out I was pregnant.  We were pretty excited and couldn't wait to tell daddy, but daddy was at a baseball game.  He coaches JV baseball.  So Kenna and I colored him a picture that said We love Daddy, from Mommy, Kenna, and Baby #2.  Next, we sat through the whole game patiently waiting to give Travis his gift.  He walked us to the car and Kenna gave him her picture. At first he was like oh cool and I was like did you read it?? So he read it one more time and was like ARE YOU FOR REAL?  Yup, yup, we are having another one. We all hugged and were so happy.  From there we told my family with this cute little shirt. 

 





How far along?  9 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: down 1 pound     
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch Marks? I haven’t spotted anything yet.
Best Moment: so many great things- my cousin was in town with her family, a beach day, a bbq, beautiful weather, family wedding, and a nice relaxing Sunday.   
Miss Anything:  Energy- I have zero- I am seriously so tired I could fall asleep standing up.  Coffee, I can't drink it because it now taste terrible:(   
Movement: Nope  
Food cravings:  Lots of different things- Mostly salty-  Guacamole, chips, chex mix, cheese sandwich crackers , beef jerky, food I don't have to cook
Anything making you queasy or sick: : yes lots of things.  My stomach this time around has not been good. Sometimes I am starving and will eat and then I feel sick. Most of the time if I am not snacking on something I don't feel well. So I have lots of snacks in my car- chex mix, beef jerky, and prunes, animal crackers lol.      
Have you started to show yet? No, just bloating                
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? in  
Gender: Not finding out, but this time around I am thinking it is a boy   
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, soo moody this week and emotional.   
Looking forward to: Fourth of July at Travis's parents cabin, pontoon rides, fishing, good food, swimming with Kenna, relaxing, bomb fires, smores, and sleeping in hopefully a couple days:)  with grandma and grandpa around. First fireworks with Kenna.  I think she will love them. Her personality is soo great right now and she has the best facial expressions.     

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home