Wednesday, August 1, 2012

HaLf WaY ThErE


Another week has come and gone.   It is amazing how fast time goes by.   This last week on Thursday we drove to Appleton to be apart of my college roommates wedding.  My friend was absolutely a beautiful bride and her wedding went great.  Travis and I had a great time seeing my other roommates and visiting with them.  Makes me sad they all live so far awayL  That was our weekend.  This week we have been cleaning and picking veggies from our garden.  Travis and I were also in our classrooms starting to set stuff up. EEEKKK I can’t believe school is going to start in a month. Lots of work to do in a short amount of time.  I am switching to a new school district and starting a new grade.  I am switching from 8th grade science to 3rd grade.  What a jump, but I am very excited.     


How far along?  20 Weeks (HALF WAY THERE) J
Total weight gain/loss: 5.5 lbs. The baby must have went through a growth spurt  
Maternity clothes? No maternity clothes yet, trying to hold off as long as possible. It is not looking good though.   I might go buy a belly band  
Stretch Marks? I can’t find any stretch marks yet.  
Best Moment:  On Friday, was my college roommate wedding.  Travis and I had a great time seeing all of my friends. 
Miss Anything Coffee, Coffee, Coffee-   I still have a half a cup here and there, but not too much.  
Movement: Yes.  I wish he/she would move more.  I can only feel it when I am doing absolutely nothing.  So either right in the morning or at night before bed.    
Food cravings: Food- I seem to love egg, ham, cheese sandwiches, but I don’t crave them.  If I don’t know what to eat they always sound good. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nothing this week.  
Have you started to show yet? Yes, I am starting to pop.  Hopefully, I don’t gain weight a lot of other places besides my belly.   
Gender: Still unsure.   I will try to make a guess after our ultrasound.        
Labor Signs: No labor signs yet. 
Belly button in or out? Belly button still in. There are no changes yet to it. 
Wedding ring on or off? My wedding ring is still on.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happyJ      
Looking forward to:  ULTRASOUND ON FRIDAYJ   I can’t wait to see little baby Helland and how big he/she is.  I will post pictures of our little peanut when I get them.  

3 Comments:

At August 1, 2012 at 1:01 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Cute picture, but I swear you are posing to stick out that tummy! :)
Good Luck at your ultrasound!

 
At August 2, 2012 at 10:47 AM , Anonymous Holly said...

You look so cute!! I love reading this every week. One thing I did to make my pants last longer was to put a rubber band through the hole in my jeans and then wrap it around the metal part. The zipper could still go up but it gave me a few extra weeks before having to make the switch to the maternity clothes. The fact that you made it to 20 weeks in your normal clothes makes me super jealous though! Congratulations!

 
At August 8, 2012 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Holly, thanks for the great idea. I will have to use that. I also just got a belly band:) We will see if that works. Hope all is well with you!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home