Thursday, August 14, 2014

15 weeks Pregnant



Our 3rd wedding anniversary- I can still remember our wedding day like yesterday:)








Holy Smokes, this week flew by. We went camping last weekend with my family. It was great time. We went to a thrashing event lol which is a very country/hillbilly tractor event.  Is the best way I can describe it. It was quite the experience, but it was fun. They honestly had the best sweet corn I have had in a long time. We also took Kenna Mini Golfing and canoeing.  She did great. She only tried to climb out of the canoe one time. Thankfully.  She is not much for sitting in one place, but she had fun.  We came home Monday.  Then had VB Monday night and I started going to back to school meetings on Tuesday. I already miss Kenna. It is so hard to leave her.  We are also switching daycares this fall, which is an exciting, but scary thing.  Change is hard, but obliviously something we all have to do. We will miss our old daycare lady soooo much, but look forward to the new adventures and kiddos we will meet at our new one. I hope one day I will be able to stay home and watch my kids grow up and help them learn along the way, but for now bills need to be paid, so my husband and I work.  Everything on the baby end of things is going well.  I am pretty sure I felt he/she moving around in there:) Only makes it more real. I cant believe how fast it is going by.  


How far along?  15 weeks- I almost 16 weeks so I better post now lol
Total weight gain/loss: up 4 lbs    
Maternity clothes? Zero so far
Stretch Marks? I haven’t spotted anything yet.
Best Moment: Camping with my family, lots of yummy food, and swimming. Travis's and I, 3rd year anniversary:)  WOOOT WOOT- love him more than ever
Miss Anything:  Not being tired. My energy is starting to come back.  Hopefully more and more each day. I will need it when I start school in two weeks. AHHHH where did summer go. 
Movement: pretty sure I feel baby moving and grooving in there
Food cravings:  Salty, salty, salty.  Anything with chicken in it. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  My stomach this time around has not been good. Twice this week felt really sick. 
Have you started to show yet? Yup, getting thicker like I did with Kenna, but this time faster            
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? in  
Gender: Not finding out, but this time around I am thinking it is a boy- Chinese calendar says boy as well lol.     
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Emotional, but not as moody. Good thing for my poor husband.    
Looking forward to:  My best friends wedding:) she is going to be the most beautiful bride. She is such a wonderful person I cant wait to celebrate with her and her soon to be new husband.  I am also excited to go visit our new daycare. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home