Wednesday, August 8, 2012

August Already

Let me introduce you to little baby Helland
Any guesses if it is a boy or girl?? I would love to here them.  Travis's mom and my mom both think it is a girl. 



Another wedding weekend.  This weekend we went back to the Green bay/Appleton area for Trav’s roommates wedding.  It was nice to see some friends that we had not seen since our wedding a year ago.  I have also been getting ready for school.  I also found out today that I am doing some summer stretch starting on Monday.  It will be a nice little warm up for the school year.   Tomorrow we are headed to Travis’s parent’s cabin for the rest of the weekend.  Should be a nice relaxing weekend.  

How far along?  21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5.5 lbs 
Maternity clothes? No maternity clothes yet, but I did buy a belly band.  Haven’t used it yet.  Some people love them, some people hate them.  I hope it works for me so I don’t have to buy new clothes for awhile. 
Stretch Marks? None that I have spotted    
Best Moment:  Our Ultrasound was by far the best part of this week.  It was amazing seeing our little baby in there.  Makes becoming parents so real watching the tiny baby in my stomach move all around.   Also, the ultrasound told us that everything was normal and that are baby was healthy and right on track for December 19th. 
Miss Anything:  I miss not being tired all of the time.  I think I have been tired for the last two weeks straight. 
Movement: Yes.  Feeling it more and more.    
Food cravings: Food- still love ham, egg, cheese sandwiches and nectarines.    
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nothing this week.  
Have you started to show yet? Yes, a little at a time.  Some days more than others.     
Gender: I have no idea.  Sometimes I think it’s a girl and sometimes I think it’s a boy.          
Labor Signs: No labor signs yet. 
Belly button in or out? Belly button still in. There are no changes yet to it. 
Wedding ring on or off? My wedding ring is still on.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: TIRED.  All week. 
Looking forward to:  I am looking forward to not being sleeping. I still do not feel rested from the weekend.  

And here is 21 weeks. 


A closer look


Seem to be having a lot of bad hair days. lol.  Trying to figure out whats up. 


2 Comments:

At August 11, 2012 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You look great Ayla! Bad hair days and all! I loved seeing the baby on ultrasounds- so fun!

 
At August 20, 2012 at 3:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Vicki, seeing the baby on the ultrasound was amazing. The pregnancy process is quite the miracle.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home