Wednesday, December 5, 2012

38 WEEKS


Tiger Tuesday at School



38 weeks. 14 days left.  It is amazing to think I have been pregnant since March.  It went fast looking back on it, but it’s amazing that I have had a baby growing in me all that time. 
This last week was great, but exhausting.  I definitely feel more pregnant this week.  I am more tired than ever, but at night I lay in bed thinking of a million different things.  I have also been having hot flashes.  Where I get very uncomfortably hot and my fingers swell up and it’s just not good.  I have also been getting some sharp pains in my upper thigh.   I will be walking in the classroom and get a sharp pain in my leg and make a weird face.  I think my kids think I am crazy.  I am guessing these symptoms will only get worse as I get closer to my due date.  I wouldn’t mind if I started to have some contractions.  
This weekend was great. Travis and I, went with my dad, step mom, and sister, to a play in the cities.  The play was hilarious and I was almost crying laughing in some parts.  Afterwards we went out to eat.  I had a great time with my family and visiting with them.  Travis and I also picked up some presents on Saturday and our CHRISTMAS TREE.  On Sunday, we cleaned the house and put up our tree and decorated it.  I also made some cookies.  Travis got the car seats ready and put them in the vehicles.  It is funny to see the car seat in there every morning when I go to school.  
School this week has been crazy.  Grades were due on Tuesday at Noon.  I spent a lot of time finishing them up and getting them ready.  I also worked on my sub plans for my maternity leave.  Talk about a lot of work. Wufta.  It took forever, but I think I left my sub with a good outline of what should go on while I am away.   One great thing about school this week was that my fellow teachers had a baby shower for me.  It was wonderful and I feel so blessed to work with such great people.  We had food and cake and they gave us a wonderful present for baby H.                           


How far along?  38 weeks  
Total weight gain/loss: 20- 21 lbs     
Maternity clothes? Yes.  Still mixing with some normal shirts. Getting more uncomfortable every day.    
Stretch Marks? I haven’t spotted anything yet.
Best Moment: Being one week closer. Getting my sub plans done for when I go on maternity leave, getting my grades done, surprise baby shower at school, and getting our house cleaned and ready.  
Miss Anything:  Running and exercising and not being tired.    
Movement: Yes, it is amazing to think there is a little human in there. 
Food cravings:  Those Christmas cookies that are the Ritz crackers with peanut butter in the middle and then they are dipped in chocolate.  Also, anything sweet. I think I could eat cereal for every meal.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing     
Have you started to show yet? Yes, still growing.                
Labor Signs: No contractions, but some cramping.  
Belly button in or out? Poppin     
Gender: Not sure, cant wait to find outJ    
Wedding ring on or off? Yes, now that it is getting colder my fingers aren’t as swollen. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, tired, and ready for the weekend.  Is it Friday yet? 
Looking forward to: Meeting our little one.  This last week two of our friends had their babies and they look so precious. I can’t wait until we meet our little baby.   I know it can come any day, but it feels like its going to be forever. Also, I am looking forward to my doctor appointment on Friday.  I was supposed to go yesterday, but couldn’t get in until Friday.  I can’t wait to get checked.  Hopefully I made some progress.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home