Thursday, November 1, 2012

33 WEEKS only 7 left

 

A little after 33 weeks

33 weeks pregnant.  Being pregnant is a very weird thing.  I wonder if I am really any different then when I was not pregnant.  Are my hormones making me more impatient and making me moody? Or is that just me?  Will I feel different when I am not pregnant?  Will being a mom change who I am? How will this experience affect me?  So we will see in 7 weeks how much pregnancy has affected me. At some points being pregnant goes by so slow and then other days I stop and think holy smokes Travis and I are going to be parents.  It is exciting and scary all at once.  Some days I can’t wait and others day I panic a little.  
Anyways, back to this week.  This last weekend we had some friends over and played some cards.  We also had my family over on Sunday for my sister’s 30th birthday.  It was great seeing all of my sisters.  We also had lots of good food.  It is also weird to have our house full of people.  Usually it just me and Travis, but it was nice having people over for awhile.  It was also nice to not have to drive anywhere.  Travis also shot his first deer bow hunting, so that was exciting.  At school, things have been good. I am getting more tired every week. This scares me because I still have 7 weeks to go.  I might have to start taking naps at lunch.  My students were also a little off because of Halloween.  I am thankful tomorrow is Friday so I can relax some this weekend.  But I am off to bed. The only thing that has kept me up this late is the CMA’s.   

How far along?  33 Weeks  
Total weight gain/loss: 15 pounds. 
Maternity clothes? Yes. Wearing more and more every week.     
Stretch Marks? None yet.  Keeping my fingers cross.  With my belly growing everyday I don’t know if I will make it without any.     
Best Moment: We had a doctor’s appointment last week.  Everything is still looking good. 
Miss Anything:  Tiredness has hit in big time.  I have no energy and things are only going to get worseL Growing a baby is a lot of work lol.      
Movement: Yes, more now at school.  I hope one day that baby H will be moving enough for my kids to seem him/her.     
Food cravings:  Nothing sounds good. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week. 
Have you started to show yet? Yes, for sure.  My sister even informed me that my butt was getting bigger as well.  I guess a girl can’t keep her figure at 8 months pregnant ;)  Ohh and my face is starting to get puffy.     
Labor Signs: No labor signs. 
Belly button in or out? It’s starting to pop out more everyday. The top half is popped out and the bottom half is still in.     
Wedding ring on or off? My wedding ring is still on. With the weather cooling down my hands get pretty cold and my ring has not been too tight. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired. 
Looking forward to: Well let’s see here, in 4 days I am 8.5 months pregnant and I have another baby doctor appointment.  9 days until Trav’s brothers wedding.  15 days until I get to see my wonderful friends and have a baby shower.  21 days until Thanksgiving.  22 until black Friday.  26 days until I am full term. I would say I have lots of great things to look forward to in the month of November. 


1 Comments:

At November 10, 2012 at 3:50 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

YOU look awesome! I love it when you show a tummy picture! lol.... YOU should take one in a bikini next time, k?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home