Tuesday, October 23, 2012

32 Weeks


31 Weeks

31 Weeks


32 Weeks

Well this is a post for 31 and 32 weeks.  Trav and I have been busy, busy, busy.  This last weekend we had our first baby shower.  It was so amazing.  It is crazy to think that it was a baby shower for me and that we will have a baby to wear all those cute little clothes.  It’s hard to comprehend what life will be like with our own little baby.  I am so excited.   The shower was great though, my stepmom and aunts did a wonderful job of putting it all together.  I will have to take some photos of some of the amazing stuff we got.  I also locked my keys in the car againL Twice in the last month.  At least this time I was at my Dad and Susan’s house and parked in their garage. So I just had to wait at their house for Triple A to come.  I think Travis thinks I am loosing my mind.  Otherwise things have been good. We got our in-floor heat in, which is not working perfectly, but hopefully it will be working like a charm by the time it gets cold out.   We are also starting to get the house organized and cleaned for little baby H.  

How far along?  32 Weeks  
Total weight gain/loss: 13 pounds. 
Maternity clothes? Bought a couple plain t-shirts to wear under things, my other t-shirts were rolling up over my belly.  I also bought a maternity dress for a couple weddings I have this fall.   I am trying to not spend too much money on maternity clothes.  I have a hard time buying clothes I will only wear for two months.  
Stretch Marks? I have not spotted any yet, but getting very worried about those sneaky little marks.  
Best Moment: My best moment of the last two weeks was my baby shower last weekend.  It is also pretty fun going to the baby classes.  
Miss Anything:  I think I am starting to lose my patience and I am going to blame it on being pregnant lol.  
Movement: Yes, now more during the day.  Little baby H likes to hang out on the right side of my stomach or with his/her feet up by my breast bone.  
Food cravings:  Pizza. I think I could eat it everyday.  Even twice a day.     
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of strawberry hand sanitizer from bath and body works. WUFTA. I put in on the other day and had to unroll the windows in the car because it smelled so bad. I washed my hands right when I got home. 
Have you started to show yet? Yes, it is starting to look like I am growing a basketball. 
Labor Signs: No labor signs. 
Belly button in or out? It’s starting to pop out more everyday.  
Wedding ring on or off? My wedding ring is still on.   My fingers seem to be getting puffier though. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy   
Looking forward to: I am looking forward to this Friday.  This Friday we have another doctor appointment.  I always like going and hearing the heartbeat and getting everything checked out.  We are also having my family over to our house on Sunday to watch the packer game for my sister’s birthday.   I am also looking forward to meeting my friend’s new little baby tomorrow.  I have baby fever right now.        

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home