Thursday, November 29, 2012

37 Weeks. FULL TERM:)


Look at that Belly

37 weeks- Full term. SAY WHAT.  I can’t believe it, I am full term this week.  Baby H can arrive anytime now.  I am not expecting him/her anytime soon though; they say most babies come within a week of the due date.  So I still have a couple weeks to go.  This last week was great.  I LOVE THANKSGIVING.  It was great to see my family.  I ALSO LOVE BLACK FRIDAY.  I usually get all of my Christmas shopping done on black Friday, but this year I did not get everything I wanted.  When I got home I realized that I didn’t even buy that much, so I will have to go out shopping again.   The best thing I bought was a DISH WASHER.  I can’t wait for it to arrive, I hate doing dishes.  I really don’t mind cleaning, but I hate doing dishes.  We hope to get it installed this weekend and try it out. 
As for the rest of the weekend, I did nothing.   Travis was up north hunting and I stayed home and rested up.   I watched 6 Christmas life time movies and gave the house a good cleaning.   It was a pretty good low key weekend.   
As for being pregnant, everything is going well there.  I have been more tired lately and going to bed around 8:30.  I feel like such an old lady lol.  We also got an ultrasound on Monday.  It was amazing seeing our little peanut.  The baby is measuring right onJ  The doctor just said she did not think I was going to have a big baby, which is fine by me.  As much fun as it sounds to push a nine pound baby out I have no problem starting off with a 6 to 7 pounder.  I actually don’t care how much it weighs; I just want it to be healthy.  The heart rate was at 150.  It also looked like little baby H might have my little nose.   We will see what it looks like in real life.  After seeing little baby H made me even more excited to meet him or her.  I have also been having more dreams about having the baby.                      


How far along?  37 weeks  
Total weight gain/loss: 19 pounds- gained 3 pounds this week. Looks like I did a great job at Thanksgiving.     
Maternity clothes? Yes.  I am now running out of clothes to wear, but I am not going to buy anymore.    
Stretch Marks? I haven’t spotted anything yet.
Best Moment: SEEING OUR BABY AT THE ULTRASOUNDJ     
Miss Anything:  Running and exercising  
Movement: Yes, more of a rolling motion.  The baby is still hanging out on the right side.  My stomach is always way lopsided.   
Food cravings:  Those Christmas cookies that are the Ritz crackers with peanut butter in the middle and then they are dipped in chocolate.  I could eat like five a day.  Probably why I gained 3 pounds last week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing     
Have you started to show yet? Yes, it is seriously growing every day.             
Labor Signs: No, but more cramping this week.  That must mean something is going on down there.  
Belly button in or out? Poppin     
Gender: Not sure, I think it looks like a girl on the ultrasound.  We didn’t get a 3-D ultrasound or anything, but I think it just looks like a girl.  Even though I think it might be a girl I have had four dreams that it is a boy.  So we will see. 
Wedding ring on or off? My wedding ring is still on for now.  Starting to get a little puffy.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy-
Looking forward to: Meeting our little one.  I am also looking forward to this weekend.  We are going to a play with my dad and stepmom.  I am also looking forward to getting our dishwasher installed.  We also almost have everything set up for the baby.  This weekend we are going to clean the car and put the car seat in lol.  Still crazy to believe we will have a baby in a couple short weeks here.  CAN’T WAIT. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home