Monday, September 1, 2014

18 WEEKS

A little bit of my life this past week- 
Bulletin Board 



Bacon and Ham sandwich:) 
Loving my peanut 
 





I got this papa!

  
Tim Mcgraw



Where did that week go? Or summer in that case. I can't believe it will be September 1st tomorrow.  This last week was crazy busy.  We started teacher in-service week for teachers.  We had a ton of meetings and then I worked on getting my classroom set up for open house and tried to get things organized for the school year.  Monday night we had our last night of Volleyball.  Our team took 4th:) Best finish in the last three years.  Kenna loves volleyball.  Every weekend she asks if we are going to Volleyball.  On Tuesday Travis had his last night of softball and I had a baby doctors appointment and I taught an oil class.  Wufta. Another late night. The rest of the week was full of other activities, open house for my new 3rd graders, fantasy football draft, and TIM MCGRAW.  It is only natural that my babies first concert was Tim Mcgraw. He has has been a favorite of mine since I was a little girl.  Needless to say I had a crazy week and was super exhausted.   

For the weekend, we took off to Trav's parents cabin.  The weather was not the best, but we got lots of rest and ate lots of yummy food.   School officially starts on Tuesday.  So tomorrow we are doing more cleaning, shopping, and last minute school things.    

As for the baby, all things are good.  On Tuesday, we learned that I have cholestasis.   You can read more information here-  http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/cholestasis-of-pregnancy/basics/definition/con-20032985. 
I am not too worried my doctor is taking very good care of me.  I just have lots of extra monitoring.  I have my normal ultrasound at 21 weeks:) YAY- cant wait to see the little peanut.  Then I will have another ultrasound at 28 weeks. Starting at 31 weeks I will go in twice a week for more monitoring.  I will get an ultrasound and then the 2nd appointment will be 20 minutes of me hooked up to a machine so the doctor can watch the baby.  The doctor also talked about inducing me at 36-37 weeks. Wufta. So it was quite the appointment. Every doctor appointment I will also get my blood checked for my bile levels.  My bile levels are all based of my hormones, so there is nothing I can do about it.  My hormones pretty much suck.  Besides that the baby is doing well. The heartbeat was 150 and all my vitals looked great.  


18 weeks 

How far along?  18 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: up 6 pounds-      
Maternity clothes? Not yet, this weekend I lived in my running clothes and sweats.  SOO nice.  
Stretch Marks? I haven’t spotted anything yet.
Best Moment: Sleeping in today. Spending all weekend with Kenna. I miss her so much now that I have gone back to work.  She is learning and changing so much.   
Miss Anything:  I miss being me.   
Movement: Yes, I am pretty sure lol.  
Food cravings:  nothing this week, besides PIZZA.  
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Riding in the car. I also get sick if I don't eat every couple hours.   
Symptoms: Bloating, tiredness, being emotional.    
Have you started to show yet? GROwiNG    
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? in  
Gender: Boy-- 
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: emotional- Not as moody after sleeping a lot this weekend.  
Looking forward to:  Shopping tomorrow:) we are buying patio furniture.  I will then post an after picture of our sweet new patio.. AWWWW it is so awesome. My hubby did a great job.  

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home