Thursday, August 16, 2012

22 Weeks



Another week away from home.  This last weekend we went to Travis’s parent’s cabin.  It was a very nice weekend. We played lots of cards ate a lot of wonderful food and got some sleep.  We also went mini golfing which I GOT TWO HOLE IN ONES. No big deal.  I was pretty excited.   This week I started summer school and working on my classroom and wufta I am tired out.  I took a two and half hour nap today after school.  I may need to start drinking coffee when school starts.  Maybe a little every other day.   We will see how it goes. I have a feeling that this fall is going to fly by.  


How far along?  22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 7 pounds
Maternity clothes? I had a wake up call this week when I went to my closet to put on my work clothes on Monday morning.  I think my work clothes are lot more slim fitting compared to my summer clothes because I could not fit into my work pants lol.  Luckily, I had one belly band which worked great.  I will have to go buy a cream and black belly band to match some of my other clothes.    
Stretch Marks? I have not found any, but those suckers are sneaky and have 18 more weeks to creep up on me.       
Best Moment:  Travis feeling the baby kick.  One night after dinner it was going crazy and I had Travis put his hand on my tummy and of course the baby quit moving and then bam, gave me a good old kick and Travis couldn’t believe it.  It was pretty cool to share that with him.    
Miss Anything:  Drinking multiple cups of coffee in a day.  
Movement: Yes.  Feeling it more and more. Can’t wait for him/her to get stronger.       
Food cravings: Nothing this week. Most of the time I can’t find anything that sounds good.  
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nothing this week.  
Have you started to show yet? Yes, no huge bump though.   I think most people just think I have put on weight because it does not look like a baby bump yet. 
Gender: So when I picture me with the baby I picture a girl, but then when I think about what I am having I think it is a boy.  So we will see.          
Labor Signs: No labor signs yet. 
Belly button in or out? Belly button still in. There are no changes yet to it. 
Wedding ring on or off? My wedding ring is still on.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and then dead tired.  I was at school for 12 hours one day and I don’t think that was a good idea because it tired me out for the week.  The thing of it all is that I didn’t even get anything done when I was there. I was just making list of what I needed and how I needed to set everything else. In the mornings I teach summer school so I cannot get anything done at that time.     
Looking forward to:  Pumpkin spice creamer coming back to the stores. Caribou coffee also has new pumpkin drinks coming out.  I also have been looking online at baby items (cribs, changing tables, rockers, and I can’t wait to buy them for our little peanut).  I am looking forward to putting the baby room together.   Maybe I will start this weekend because we will actually be home!!! YAY.  I am also looking forward to fall.  Fall is my favorite season.  I love everything about it.  So that makes me excited even though that means it is time to start school and I am not prepared for that.  

Front View

3 Comments:

At August 18, 2012 at 1:18 PM , Anonymous melissa :) said...

You look so cute and are glowing in your pictures! Hang in there with being tired...you will get used to it! lol (since you will be tired more once the baby comes!)

 
At August 20, 2012 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks. At least after the baby I can drink more coffee;) I may become addicted.

 
At August 24, 2012 at 1:45 PM , Anonymous Auntie Annie :) said...

yay!!! you can see it kinda in that front view! so cute :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home