Saturday, September 8, 2012

25 Weeks- A little Late

25 weeks on the dot


I am a little late posting this week because it was my first week back to school with the kids.  Wufta it wears you out.  I switched from 8th to 3rd grade.  Talk about a huge difference.   It has been a lot of learning and early morning and late nights.  To say the least by Friday I was totally exhausted.  But it was a great week. I have a great class and can’t wait to get to know them better.  This week I also had my 25 week appointment.  I was supposed to go last week, but scheduled it a week late.  Oops.  The doctor’s appointment went great.  She said that I am measuring right on for 25 weeks.  I also got to hear the heartbeat again which is one of my favorite things.  Beating at 159.  My students also found out I was pregnant this week and are sooooo excited.  It’s funny to hear all their questions.  Yesterday morning one little girl came up and kissed my belly and said how is the baby doing.  Lol it is such a change from teaching 8th graders.  Ohh and the doctor also said that I could run.  I had some questions about cramping and she gave me the okay.  So now I am going to go back to running my huge one to two days a week.  Lol.  


How far along?  25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 pounds    
Maternity clothes? This week I wore a pair of dress maternity pants.  I might have to get a couple more pairs.  I like that I have less to worry about with the pregnancy pants then with the belly bands.   
Stretch Marks? None that I have spotted    
Best Moment: Hearing the baby’s heart beat at the doctor’s office.  I also like feeling the baby move around.          
Miss Anything:  Nope
Movement: Yes, lots at night
Food cravings: Chocolate chip cookies and then I just made pumpkin spice pancakes for breakfast.  I am going to go out on a limb and say I am craving sweets. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nothing this week.  
Have you started to show yet? Yes, more and more. 
Gender: NO IDEA. I CANT WAIT
Labor Signs: No labor signs. 
Belly button in or out? Belly button still in. It is getting a little more flat and stretchy   
Wedding ring on or off? My wedding ring is still on.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. It has been such a great crazy busy week. 
Looking forward to: Going back to the doctor in three weeks for my 28 week appointment.  I can’t believe I will be in my third trimester.  This fall is going to fly by.   I am also looking forward to watching the packers play tomorrow and relaxing all day today.    
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home