Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Another Week Has Come and Gone



Growing everyday:)

Where does the time go when you are having fun… or busy…. Or in your classroom all the time..  This last weekend we were actually home. I can’t even believe it.  This was the first time we were home since the beginning of June.   Travis is coaching football so he had a scrimmage on Friday night therefore I got to stay home and watch movies.  On Saturday, I went out to eat with some of my sisters and my mom and grandma.  It was great to see them and my two little nephews who are crazy, but super cute.  It is always funny to see what they have to say.   On Saturday afternoon Travis played in softball tournament.  Sunday we were able to go to church and attend the church picnic.  I always feel better after going to church and I am pretty sure the baby loves church because it moved the whole time.  I think it was dancing to the music.  The rest of Sunday we cleaned and relaxed.   This week I have been teaching summer school and staying after to work on my classroom.  I am finally getting things moved and am putting my room together.  The more I get done the better I feel about switching to third grade and starting the school year.  At first it was a bit overwhelming. 


How far along?  23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 pounds    
Maternity clothes? I am using my belly band everyday and trying to hold off on getting maternity clothes until I have to.  Maternity clothes are expensive.    
Stretch Marks? None that I have spotted    
Best Moment:  Best moment this week was on Monday the baby was moving around all day like crazy.  It is fun to feel little H moving.     
Miss Anything:  Not being tired. Even though I now believe I will be tired for life. 
Movement: YesJ J I even noticed my belly move one time when baby H kicked me.      
Food cravings: No cravings this week.      
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nothing this week.  
Have you started to show yet? Yes.  At night it is the most obvious after I eat lots of food and drink lots of water.  It is amazing how your body works and changes just a little everyday.  One day I am going to wake up and be like "oh my gosh" I have quite the belly.      
Gender: That is the question.            
Labor Signs: No labor signs. 
Belly button in or out? Belly button still in. There are no changes yet to it. 
Wedding ring on or off? My wedding ring is still on.  
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Both. Working all day in my classroom and then coming home and cleaning and cooking makes me very tired by 8:00.  I would say that I am not the happiest camper at that time. I don’t want to do anything. Today, I am very happy, but I also had a little caffeine.  I attribute my happiness to that little caffeine because it helps with my sleepiness. mmm mmm it is good stuff.  
Looking forward to:  I am looking forward to Fall. Reasons why I love fall:  Pumpkins, Thanksgiving, BLACK FRIDAY, crisp air, blue skies, leaves falling, the smell of fall, cross country season,  anything pumpkin flavored, fall decorations, fall food (soo sick of grilling out, please no more burgers, brats, or chicken off the grill, bring on the chili and chicken and biscuits), my friend is moving closer to Travis and I:) She will be in driving distance!!!, buying more baby items, decorating the nursary, and football.  GOSH I JUST LOVE MY GREEN BAY PACKERS. Church and football on Sunday it couldn’t get any better.  Don’t worry I already purchased a couple packer outfits for the little oneJ  Travis is a Vikings fan, but my baby will never wear purple and yellow. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home