Thursday, September 20, 2012

27 Weeks and Rockin the Baby Bump


No Makeup- But a good picture of the growing bump


I think I am carrying high

What a week. Still working long hours getting my classroom up and running.  Next year will be so much better when I have an idea of what stuff I need for my classroom.  I will also be able to drink lots of coffee which helps me work like a machineJ   This last weekend we registered for baby items and we had a ton of fun.  We found lots of cute things for little baby H.  I cant wait to me the little boy or girl.  As for this week at school we had a field trip on Tuesday.  Wufta. Field trips in third grade are lots of work and it wore me out.   Still tired out today, but tomorrow is FRIDAY.  As for nights I have not been very productive, I get pretty sleepy and don’t do much. 

How far along?  27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 10 pounds    
Maternity clothes? Enjoying my one black pair of maternity pants.  My belly band is kind of annoying.  
Stretch Marks? None that I have spotted    
Best Moment: A relaxing weekend at home.  It was so nice outside.  I love fall.   Also, Travis and I got to register for lots of cute baby stuffJ
Miss Anything:  Some days I miss being normal, but being pregnant is so worth every second.  
Movement: Yes, I am pretty sure baby H does crazy stuff in there. I can feel it moving all over. 
Food cravings:  I have had no crazy cravings this week.  I did purchase some Halloween Oreo’s which did not last long at our house.    
Anything making you queasy or sick:  We had a field trip on Tuesday and I sat in the last seat of the bus and after our 40 minute bus ride I did not feel the best.  On the way home I got to sit in the front seatJ    
Have you started to show yet? Yes, the bump is popping.     
Gender: Two more predictions it is a little boy.
Labor Signs: No labor signs. 
Belly button in or out? Belly button is starting to look a little different.  I have a feeling that it will pop sometime in the next couple weeks. It is starting to stretch pretty good.   
Wedding ring on or off? My wedding ring is still on.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: Content-      
Looking forward to: Tuesday is my 28 week appointment. I can’t believe I will be in the third trimester and only have 12 weeks left.  I also cant wait to hear the baby’s heartbeat again.  I am also looking forward to October.  It might be one of my favorite months.  I think I need to plan a trip to an apple orchard.  I have also been looking at some cute maternity tops for HalloweenJ       


1 Comments:

At December 11, 2018 at 2:34 AM , Blogger Ahank said...

It's not my very first time to visit this blog; I’m visiting this daily and acquire superb info from here day by day.
obgynnearme.me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home