Tuesday, September 11, 2012

26 Weeks:)


Found a pair of jeans that still fit:)


26 weeks on the dot

Side Belly Shot


A little fuzzy, but you an see the belly growing

I am actually posting on time this week.  I should be grading math right now, but have no urge to do homework.  I will finish up when I am done.  This week went by really fast as usually. This weekend Travis had a football game on Friday so I went and hung out with my dad and step-mom and watched a movie. I  was too tired to do anything else.  I was so exhausted after school last week.  Saturday we picked up some artwork for our living room.  Our living room is finally done be decorated.   Now on to the rest of the house.  Sunday was spent watching football and doing lesson plans all day.  It is still taking me awhile to organize my stuff for school hopefully as I get more comfortable lesson planning will come faster. As for this week the days fly by with being at school for ten hours and then falling asleep at nine, but I love laying in bed feeling my little baby swim around.  It’s amazing how crazy it is some days.     


How far along?  26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 pounds    
Maternity clothes? Still only have the one pair of maternity dress pants. My cousin gave me some clothes, but not wearing any of them yet.     
Stretch Marks? None that I have spotted    
Best Moment: Feeling the baby do somersaults in my tummy.  Baby H is moving around like crazy. Also Travis and I got a baby crib and a dresser for the baby room.  My dad and Travis moved all the stuff out of the office and we started to transform into our baby room. AHHH CANT WAITJ              
Miss Anything:  Nope
Movement: Yes, he/she is getting stronger
Food cravings: Noting in particular. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nothing this week.  
Have you started to show yet? Yes, it is quite the round little bump forming.   
Gender: waiting patiently
Labor Signs: No labor signs. 
Belly button in or out? Belly button has no change   
Wedding ring on or off? My wedding ring is still on.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy hit slightly moody at 8:00 p.m. I think I just get really tired lol.     
Looking forward to: I am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend.  I am also looking forward to nice fall weather. OHHH and Travis and I are going to register this weekend at Target and Buy Buy Baby. So excited to pick out cute baby stuff.   If anyone has any suggestions of things we must have please let me know.  We could take any advice.    

2 Comments:

At September 12, 2012 at 9:15 PM , Anonymous Holly Parker said...

You look adorable! I love seeing pics of your growing belly. When it comes to registering, they will give you a list of so many things that you really don't need. Unfortunately every person is different and something you think is awesome you will never use and something you think is stupid will be your favorite baby item. The list of things you actually NEED is very small.

My favorite thing is my Angelcare movement monitor. It detects their breathing and alarms if they stop. I am paranoid about sleeping babies and I still use it with Max and he is 15 months old. At most baby stores it is expensive but I got mine at Wal-mart for $65

Also, if you plan to breastfeed then it is worth the money to get a good double breast pump. Medela and Ameda are the best brands in my opinion.

Lastly, think convenience. PJs that are footless or zip instead of snap are easier to wrestle the baby into at 3am when you are super tired. Bottles range from minimal parts to 8+ parts so try the ones with less parts first and work your way up to the multi part bottles if baby does not tolerate the minimal ones. Straw sippy cups are handy but annoying to wash. Basically when deciding between cute or convenience, choose convenience. :)

 
At September 15, 2012 at 6:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks girl. Great advice:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home