Friday, September 5, 2014

19 Weeks


What a week. It was my first week back to school. I teach third grade and it is exhausting beyond all belief.  By the end of the day I am beat and especially by the end of the week.  I did catch a cold as well, which doesn't help. My poor Kenna girl is exhausted from the first week as well. She can barley make it to 7 o clock. The other night she grabbed her blanket and headed for the stairs and when I asked her if it was bed time she said yes.  Everything else this week was good. I made a new recipe for chili macaroni and cheese. I really enjoy cooking when I have all the ingredients lol. As for being pregnant, sometimes I honestly forget.  At school you are so busy you don't even have time to use the bathroom. These last four months are going to fly by.   We are pretty excited. My belly is starting to show more and we are trying to explain to Kenna that Mama is growing a baby. Totally confusing for a 20 month old. We are also trying to figure out names. We have some picked out, I am not in love with them so we will keep looking. Girl names are so hard.   If you have any good names please send them my.  I like different names, but not crazy names. We will see what we come up with. 

Have a wonderful weekend.  I will be resting and snuggling my love bug and of course doing school work on Sunday.  




How far along?  19 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: up 7 pounds- quite a bit more than with Kenna, but not worried:) Maternity clothes? Yes, I did take out a few items. So much easier to wear maternity clothes. Some of them are too big yet, but going to start wearing all the ones that I can.   
Stretch Marks? I haven’t spotted anything yet.
Best Moment: Feeling the baby kick more and more!    
Miss Anything:  Feeling normal.   
Movement: Yes- I can feel him/her almost everyday. Especially at night! 
Food cravings:  Nothing exciting  
Anything making you queasy or sick:  I dont feel well if I dont eat every two hours. 
Symptoms: Tired, exhausted    
Have you started to show yet? Yes the bump is coming   
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? in  
Gender: Guess boy, but a lot of people think girl  
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: blah, lol I know super positive. This first week of work is kicking my butt.  
Looking forward to:  The weekend to snuggle up my Kenna.  Headed to a couple garage sales and my nephews football game. Looking forward to relaxing.  Ultrasound in 2 weeks.  

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home