Monday, July 6, 2015

I AM BACK!

Hello Everyone,
I am back and this time I am not pregnant. :) Most of the time when I blog it is about my pregnancy, but this time I am switching things up. I also have a new name: Kids, Cowboy Boots, Cleats.  This sums up my life.  I am a country girl with two beautiful girls with a husband who coaches baseball.  Our life is full of changes and surprises everyday.  I also just recently resigned from my job.  I used to be a 3rd grade teacher and now I am going to stay ant home with my two girls.  Follow my everyday adventures, my quest to get back into shape, discover some new and old  recipes, and some tips on how to live just a little bit more natural.
FOLLOW ME ON MY NEW BLOG http://kidscowboybootscleats.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home