Saturday, February 7, 2015

IT'S A GIRL!!!

We have a little baby girl.  I gave birth to Emmy Lynn Helland on January 23rd, 2015 at 5:30 a.m.  I was 38 weeks and 6 days along.  She was 6 lbs 12 ounces and was 20 inches long.   We are so incredibly blessed.   Here is a picture before I blab anymore!   
Our little sweetie 


I have so much to write about my labor, how it is going with a 2nd baby, and postpartum this time around.  Can't wait to fill you all in.  Now that I have my head on my shoulders and am recuperating from having a baby, I will have more time to blog.  Chat with you all soon! Also here is my 38 week post that I didn't get a chance to post.   



Another week has come and gone.  I am still growing and becoming more tired everyday, although that will not change when the baby comes, but at least I can look at my cute baby instead of just carry it around in my tummy.  

How far along?  38 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 22/23 Pounds     
Maternity clothes? Yes, but I would live in my sweat pants if I could.   
Stretch Marks? I think I have one. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if more come.  I swear I can feel my stomach stretching. It is sooo tight.  
Best Moment: Weekly doctor appointments, being one day closer to meeting the baby, and the weather is above zero degrees! YAY  
Miss Anything: Sleeping through the night, working out, not being tired, drinking as much caffeine as I please, being comfortable siting on the couch, and my patience.  
Movement: Yes, but there is not much room left in my stomach.  I do not feel the baby as much.  
Food cravings:  hmmmm, nothing specific. Chocolate after every meal.   
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week    
Have you started to show yet? YES         
Labor Signs: Still no braxton hicks or contractions.  My doctor checked me on Tuesday and I had not progressed from the week before.  
Belly button in or out? Popped, it looks pretty funny in some of my clothes.   
Gender:GUESSES?? I am going to guess January 24th, Boy- 7lbs 8oz. lol. That is my guess.  Travis thinks Jan 28th, Girl 6lbs 11oz.      
Wedding ring on or off? Still on.    
Happy or Moody most of the time: Impatient and tired.  
Looking forward to:
The packer game. GO PACK GO.  Hopefully it is a good game.  I am also looking forward to another doctor appointment. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home