Sunday, November 9, 2014

3rd Trimester





Look at that belly:) 
How far along?  28 weeks  
Total weight gain/loss: 14 pounds 
Maternity clothes? Yes- STILL looking for more cute long sleeve shirts.     
Stretch Marks?  Nothing so far! 
Best Moment: Entering the 3rd Trimester 
Miss Anything:  Not being tired and very exhausted 
Movement: Yes,still on the right side   
Food cravings:  Triple Berry whipped cream cheese and bagels. It is delicious. My husband and Kenna also agree. Went through a whole bag of bagels and cream cheese in less than a week.   
Anything making you queasy or sick: If I don't eat every couple of hours I start to feel nauseous  
SymptomsTired, burping a log, my food just sits in my stomach 
Have you started to show yet? Yes- More and more everyday 
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? The top has popped, but the bottom is still in.  
Gender:  My guess is still a boy- Two of my sisters say girl and the rest say boy 
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Not has moody this week, but very tired 
Looking forward to: Ultrasound tomorrow, more blood work to see where my bile levels are at, trip to Milwaukee next weekend, Thanksgiving, black Friday, sleep, shopping, family Time, finishing Kenna's room, switching Kenna to her new big girl bed- wish us luck;)  

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home