Sunday, November 2, 2014

27 Weeks

There is the the belly 
Normal Side Shot 

























How far along?  27 weeks  
Total weight gain/loss: 13 pounds 
Maternity clothes? Yes- Looking for more cute long sleeve shirts.     
Stretch Marks?  Nothing so far! 
Best Moment: Yes, I think the baby might already be head down.  It will be interesting to see at the ultrasound.   
Miss Anything:  Not being tired.  Having 2 cups of coffee ;)
Movement: Yes, mostly on my right side.  
Food cravings:  Any food that I don't have to cook.    
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week. 
Symptoms: Tired and bloating 
Have you started to show yet? Yes
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? The top has popped, but the bottom is still in.  
Gender:  My guess is still a boy- everyone has guessed boy so far.  
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: MOODY and  irritable 
Looking forward to: Doctors appointment November 10th. We get to have an ultrasound and see our little peanut again. BLACK FRIDAY. I have a list of things I need to buy or should say want to buy.  I also love Thanksgiving.  

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home