Saturday, January 3, 2015

36 Weeks


Another week down. It is hard to believe that I am in the last month of pregnancy.  This pregnancy went by way faster than the first one.  I still cant believe that our family is going to go from a family of 3 to a family of 4.  I feel so blessed. Kenna is going to be the best big sister.  She is so caring and helpful.  She will just love the new little baby. For baby news, I am still waiting to get my blood levels back from two weeks ago.  With the holidays they got really far behind.  I am guessing the bile levels will still be good:) So then we have a normal appointment on Tuesday!! I am also very curious to see how big this baby is. I had a dream it was a boy and it weighed 8lbs 8 ounces and had I it on the 8th, 18th, or 28th of January. So we will see how accurate dreams are;)  

This week, we laid low and stayed in the house a lot.  My husband and I, went on a date. We never go on dates, so it was really nice. We went to a movie, out to eat, and then to our friends house for some games.  It was a lot of fun. We went and saw Hunger Games 3.  It was really good. I read all of the books so I was interested in how they were going to turn book three into a movie. I think they did a really good job.

How far along?  36 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 21 Pounds     
Maternity clothes? Yes. Right now I have been living in yoga pants and sweatpants all day. When school restarts Monday, I will be a sad girl.  
Stretch Marks? zero so far
Best Moment: Time with the family 
Miss Anything: Sleeping through the night, working out, not being tired, drinking as much caffeine as I please 
Movement: Yes, a lot at night.  
Food cravings:  Cereal always sounds good and taste good, Peanutbutter and honey toast, and coffee protein shakes. I mix coffee, milk, banana, ice, peanutbutter, protein powder, and a little chocolate- DELICIOUS 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week    
Have you started to show yet? Oh ya              
Labor Signs: Nothing 
Belly button in or out? Popped  
Gender:I HAVE NO IDEA. GUESSES??     
Wedding ring on or off? Still on.    
Happy or Moody most of the time: MOODY, my poor husband.  
Looking forward to:
Lets see here, I am looking forward to going to the doctor every week, getting everything set for maternity leave, going on maternity leave, oh yah having a baby;) Getting excited and nervous! 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home