Sunday, December 7, 2014

8 months pregnant




Look at that belly grow. I can't believe I am 8 months pregnant. Soo crazy. I also think it is silly that people trick you all of your life and tell you, you are only pregnant for 9 months. That is a fib. You are pregnant for 10 months. So, I still have 2 months to go. I think it will go by really fast with the holidays. From now until Christmas we have so many fun activities planned I think the time will just fly by.   December is not a bad time to be pregnant.  Everything has been going well.  We are having Kenna's birthday party today with just my family members.  I can't wait to spoil her a little bit.  Right now she is just really excited for her Elmo cupcakes.  I don't think she even knows she gets presents as well. LOL. Little kids are the best.  She fills my heart with so much joy. 

As for the baby side of things. I have been feeling really tired.  The kids have been crazy at school. I am blaming it on the full moon and that Christmas is in 2 1/2 weeks away, but man they are wearing me out.  My stomach has also been really icky this week. It just doesn't feel the best. My back also hurts.  Hopefully next week things will calm down.  I head to the doctor Tuesday for my 32 week appointment.  I will get more blood work done and see how things are going from there.  

How far along?  32 Weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: 18 Pounds- Scale fixed lol. 
Maternity clothes? Yes- tempted to buy more. Getting sick of wearing the same shirts every week.  
Stretch Marks?  Nothing so far! I feel like I can feel my skin stretching though  
Best Moment: Making it through another week- getting closer to Christmas break. This mama is tired.  
Miss Anything:Not being tired and having more motivation.  
Movement: Yes:)   
Food cravings:  Nothing this week 
Anything making you queasy or sick: My stomach still does not feel the best.  
SymptomsTired, heart burn in my back. I know crazy.  I burp and my back burns and it gets stuck for a couple seconds (its really weird).  I also have itching a the top of my one foot and my right hand itches.  
Have you started to show yet? Yes- baby is popping.  
Labor Signs: Nope- nothing  
Belly button in or out? Still just the top 
Gender:  My guess is still a boy 
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Tired and irritable 
Looking forward to: Kenna's birthday party today, a pregnancy massage, my doctor appointment this week, going to a play with my dad and Susan, hanging out with our friends, and resting!  

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At November 28, 2015 at 11:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things. 8 months pregnant

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home