Saturday, September 13, 2014

20 Weeks- half way there

Half way there. I cant believe it. The second pregnancy does go by a lot faster.  Most of the time I don't even have time to remember I am pregnant.   We had a great week last week.   On Saturday we went garage saling with my dad and step mom.  Then Kenna and I, napped the rest of the day.  Very well needed. We were both fighting a cold.  On Sunday we went to church and then out to eat.  Trav then came home from his flipping house job early and we went to the park and went on a walk.  It was wonderful:)  We had so much fun playing with Kenna at the park.  She really is such a sweet little girl. 

The second week of school went well. Still working on routines and just getting into teaching. I am also still trying to get all of my ducks in a row and get things organized.  

20 Weeks 2nd Round                                       20 Weeks 1st Round 




How far along?  20 weeks- Cant believe I am half way there.   
Total weight gain/loss: up 7 pounds
 Maternity clothes? Yes, for the most part. I am still wearing mine jeans and some of my shirts.  I also ordered some leggings and they just came in. Cant wait to try them out.  
Stretch Marks? I haven’t spotted anything yet, but I swear I can feel my stomach and boobs stretching this time around.  
Best Moment:  Travis feeling the baby kick.  
Miss Anything:  Not being tired all the time. I swear I am tired ALLLLLL the time. I dont feel like doing anything.  
Movement:  I feel him/her all the time. It is so wonderful. I will be in school and feel a little kick and be like oh hey baby:)  Travis also felt his first kick! I can feel this baby a lot more than when I was pregnant with Kenna.    
Food cravings:  Jalapeno cheddar chips. I keep them in my car to snack on.  Kenna loves them too.  
Anything making you queasy or sick:  I must of ate something bad, my stomach didn't feel well for two days, but is back to normal now.  
Symptoms: Tired, scary dreams  
Have you started to show yet? Yes the bump is coming, a kiddo at my school asked me if i was having another baby.     
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? in  
Gender: Guess boy, so it will probably be a girl:)   
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both, happy it is the weekend. I feel better about getting things more organized around the house and at school.   
Looking forward to:  Fall- It feels like late fall today. 36 degrees this morning, what the heck Wisconsin it is only September. I cant wait to decorate with our pumpkins, we are also going to the apple orchard this weekend.  OHHH YAH- I am going to Eric Church Tuesday!!! Heck YES 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home