Monday, October 27, 2014

26 Weeks

I don't have a baby bump picture this week, but a cute picture of Kenna in her lady bug costume;)  
I will for sure post a baby one next week.  

Holy tired. I hit a breaking point this weekend with everything.  Kenna is definitely two years old and has two year old temper tantrums.  I am definitely pregnant and feeling very tired and exhausted. School is definitely draining right now.  I am definitely over my husband being gone all the time and flipping a house.  lol.  That is what I discovered this weekend.  There were lots of good things this week as well.  This week, I had a doctors appointment that went great. The baby's heartbeat was 140. I am also measuring right on:)  I had bible study with wonderful ladies, my sister and I went and had dinner with my cousin and her new little baby. He is so tiny and cute.  This weekend we also carved more pumpkins, celebrated my sister and brother-in-laws birthdays', and went to visit our friends.     

How far along?  26 weeks  
Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds 
Maternity clothes? Yes- They are the most comfortable, but do not want to waste any more money on clothes I can only wear for a short time.    
Stretch Marks?  I haven't spotted any
Best Moment: Yes, lots!    
Miss Anything:  Not feeling pregnant. 
Movement: Tons, Moving and grooving 
Food cravings:  Not much, I know boring.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week. 
Symptoms: bloated, uncomfortable, side aches, pregnant, tired, emotional 
Have you started to show yet? Yes-wait until you see the picture. POPPING  
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? The top has popped, but the bottom is in. lol 
Gender:  My guess is still a boy
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: blah 
Looking forward to:  Our doctors appointment November 10th. We get to have an ultrasound and see our little peanut again. Looking forward to catching up on sleep.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home