Friday, October 17, 2014

25 Weeks



Super long week.  On Monday we had meetings all day at school and then parent teacher conferences from 2:30 till 8:00.  So I was at school for over 12 hours and boy was I worn out.  The rest of the week I was so tired.  I also had an oil class.  My cousin also stopped over to visit us on Tuesday night for a short time. It was so nice to see her and visit with her. She lives right down the road from us, but we do not see her and her kiddos enough.  Our other cousin also had a baby this week. We cant wait to go meet the little guy.  It makes me so excited to meet our little baby.  It is only 12 more weeks until baby H arrives. AHHH it is going by so fast.  We have a list of things we need to do and get done.  Most importantly we have to finish Kenna's room. I want to start to transition her into her big girl bed in November so she is used to it before Christmas and the new baby arrives.   

How far along?  25 weeks  
Total weight gain/loss: 11.5 pounds 
Maternity clothes? Yes- They are the most comfortable.  
Stretch Marks?  I havent spotted any
Best Moment: Seeing my belly move. This little baby is so active.  
Miss Anything:  Not being tired- Always soooo tired. 
Movement: Tons, Moving and grooving 
Food cravings:  Chocolate  chip cookies- I made them tonight and they were delicious 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week. 
Symptoms: Tired and emotional 
Have you started to show yet? Yes- I feel like my belly is way bigger than it appears in the pictures.  
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? Still in.  
Gender:  My guess is still a boy 
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: very moody and emotional   
Looking forward to:  Our doctors appointment on Monday.  Travis finishing his house.  Trick or Treating. Halloween:)  

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home