Saturday, September 20, 2014

21 Weeks





Holy smokes, this week kicked my butt. Over the weekend Kenna and I ran errands, visited with my dad and stepmom, and went to the apple orchard with my mom, sisters, and nephews. We had a great time at the apple orchard. Kenna loved it.  She could eat all the apples and raspberries she wanted, they had a bouncy house, play ground, and tire mountain. I dont know what kid wouldnt love it.  While at the apple orchard I also got stung by a bee. OUCH. $%#@ Bee stings hurt soooo bad. You forget how much they suck. After the bee sting I decided that I might be slightly allergic. My hand swelled up for three days and then has been extremely itchy since. :( 

During the week we were super busy.  On Monday, we went shopping for the house Travis is flipping.  On Tuesday we went to Eric Church.  He was SOO AWESOME.  Travis and I, haven't been on a date or have done anything fun in a really long time.  It was exactly what we needed. We had a great time.  Then on Wednesday, I had an oil class. Wufta. By Thursday I was shot. Then Friday we had my sisters open house for work and a 50th birthday party. The work week could not get over fast enough. I was worn out.  This weekend we are doing a little shopping, cleaning, and resting. We will be Patiently waiting for our ultrasound on Monday! :)  My bump looks much bigger in real life.  


How far along?  21 weeks-   
Total weight gain/loss: up 8 pounds
 Maternity clothes? Yes, for the most part. I am still wearing mine jeans and some of my shirts. My leggings came and I hate them lol. They fit so weird.  Does anyone have a good recommendation for comfy pregnancy leggings you love?? 
Stretch Marks? zero so far 
Best Moment:  Feeling the little boy or girl move more and more.   
Miss Anything:  Energy. 
Movement:  A little everyday:) 
Food cravings:  Nothing this week. I can never decide what sounds good. Deciding what to make for supper drives me crazy. I wish someone would just tell me everyday what to make for dinner.   
Anything making you queasy or sick:  My stomach has been acting up lately.  I haven't been eating the healthiest so maybe I should try to eat a little better.  
Symptoms: Tired, stomach ache 
Have you started to show yet? Yes, officially popped. Since my belly officially popped, some of my students have been staring at my tummy during class.  So, I finally shared with my class that I was going to have a baby. They were all so excited. One of my students asked how it happened lol.  Another student quickly responded, "it just happens okay, it just happens." lol kids are so funny sometimes.  
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? in  
Gender: Guess boy, cant wait to see the ultrasound on Monday. We are not finding out, but it will be fun to see if my guess changes.    
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody in the morning and late at night. 
Looking forward to: Sleeping in this weekend!!! Ultra sound on Monday and my college roommates wedding on Friday. I cant wait to spend the weekend with my friends. I haven't seen them in forever.  

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home