Sunday, September 28, 2014

22 Weeks

22 Weeks 
You would think that once summer was over that we would be less busy, but that is not the case.  This weekend was another busy week.  On Monday, we started our bible study.  It is great to take time to talk with some wonderful ladies to talk about God.  Thursday we went to a comedy club for our friends' birthday. We had a great time. It felt good to get out with our friends. We dont get to do it very often and the comedians were pretty good.  On Friday morning we left for Green bay for my roommates wedding.  It was so great seeing all of my roommates from college. They are amazing friends. On Saturday night we drove back. Sunday is church, grocery shopping, running errands, watching the packers, school work, and cleaning.  

For baby news. Everything is going great. Our ultrasound was measuring right on our due date. Baby is growing and is very healthy.  After the ultrasound we met with our doctor. We talked about the plan for the rest of the pregnancy and what we were going to do because I have cholestasis.  My next appointment at 24 weeks will be normal.  At 28 weeks I will have the glucose test and an additional ultrasound to make sure baby is still growing great.  Then starting at 32 weeks I will go into the doctor twice a week.  I will get an ultrasound one of the times and baby monitoring the second time.  Then between 36 weeks and 37 weeks I will be induced. WOWZA. That will come quick. So that will put our new due date the week of January 6th. So we will get to see lots of baby and I wont have to be pregnant for 40 weeks:) Our ultrasound picture looks a lot different from Kenna so it will be interesting to see if it is a boy or if it is a girl that just looks a lot different than Kenna. 

New Baby
Little Kenna 

I would love to hear if you think it is a girl or boy.  Any guesses?  
How far along?  22 weeks  
Total weight gain/loss: up 9 to 10 pounds 
 Maternity clothes? Yes, I should just wear them all the time. Normal clothes are very uncomfortable. I should honestly not even try to fit into regular clothes. Regular clothes are not mean to be worn while pregnant.  Just that simple.  
Stretch Marks? zero so far 
Best Moment:  Having our ultrasound on Monday. 
Miss Anything:  Energy.  
Movement:  I feel like I have been so busy that I dont feel the baby as often. I am always up and moving so it is harder to feel the little guy or girl.  
Food cravings:  Just hungry. Eating a lot.   OHHH ya White Pumpkin Mocha from Caribou coffee. I AM IN LOVE! 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not a bad week.  
Symptoms: Tired, feeling really full. My food seems to be just hanging out in my stomach more.  
Have you started to show yet? Yes, Yes, and Yes. More than I did with Kenna.  
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? In, but looking different. 
Gender: We had our ultrasound this week, but we didn't find out.  We also didn't see any signs. I will still guess boy. I will be more surprised if it is a boy, because I already have a girl and that's just what you get used too.  
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Good week, just tired out.  
Looking forward to: October- Fall- Leaves, Corn Husks, Pumpkin patch, pumpkin anything and everything, white pumpkin mocha's, Halloween, Thanksgiving, BLACK FRIDAY, so many other wonderful things.  

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home