Sunday, October 5, 2014

23 Weeks

23 Weeks

This week we had a really long week of school. The weather was kind of crumby so the students weren't able to go outside for recess everyday. I was just tired out.  I have been doing too much grading at night and staying up too late.  This weekend, we went and bought a new suv:) Woot Woot. We got a Nissan Pathfinder. I love it.  I will post a picture next week.  Saturday, Trav worked on his other house and Kenna and I did a little shopping.  I was looking for some skinny maternity jeans and didn't have much success.  Sunday we celebrated my nephews first birthday.  School work for the rest of the night and laying low.
  How far along?  23 weeks  
Total weight gain/loss: 10 pounds 
 Maternity clothes? Yes, I was search for a pair of maternity skinny jeans. Had a hard time finding something I liked. Any suggestions??  
Stretch Marks? Haven't spotted any
Best Moment:  Making it through a long week 
Miss Anything:  Energy, so sleepy lately  
Movement:  Lots, Travis is able to feel it. Some nights the little girl or guy is just going crazy.  
Food cravings:  Nothing- I guess still on the salty side. I saw these buffalo chicken bites that looked good that I want to make.   
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Riding in the car sometimes.  When I am tired and stressed out I will feel sick.    
Symptoms: Tired 
Have you started to show yet? Yes:) 
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? In, but I think it will pop this time.  
Gender:  I am going to guess boy still  
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Good, a little moody yesterday. Easily annoyed I should say.   
Looking forward to: My husband being done with flipping his house.  We miss him on the weekends and week days.  We have my nephews first birthday party.  I also look forward to being done with my reading assessments for school. Wufta, I have been doing them for a month now.  

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home