Sunday, October 12, 2014

24 weeks:)

6 Months- 24 weeks:) 

This week was exhausting.  I had parent teacher conferences. So, on Thursday, I had kids until 1:50 and then had parent teacher conferences from 2:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. I was super tired out the next morning when we got up for school.  After school on Friday, Trav, Kenna, and I went out to eat. I was craving a steak and I was too tired to cook.  Saturday, Trav spent working and Kenna and I cleaned the house and ran errands.  Saturday night we had friends over for dinner and games. It was so much fun. They are such wonderful people.  Sunday, we did some grocer shopping and getting Kenna new shoes.  I swear her feet grow soo fast.  Another week has flown by. This baby will be here in less than 3 months. AWWW. Sometimes I am so excited and sometimes I am scared. lol. You forget how tiny those little babies are.  I am also worried about how Kenna will adjust.  I am trying to soak up these last couple months with her and give her my complete attention. In the end, I feel so blessed to give Kenna a sibling.  It truly is a miracle to have a baby.   
How far along?  24 weeks  
Total weight gain/loss: 10 pounds 
Maternity clothes? Yes- Need to get some more plain shirts.  
Stretch Marks?  I have been using lots of coco butter. 
Best Moment:  Snuggling with Kenna over the weekend- Also, the Packers pulling off a win in the last seconds of the game. WUFTA.  
Miss Anything:  I really miss running right now.  I did not run a lot before pregnancy, but I am getting the itch to start to want to run again. I used to run in college and just ran so much, that when I was done I didnt want to run for awhile. I am guessing when I get the chance to run in 3 months I probably wont want to anymore lol. 
Movement: More so at night. I love feeling that little guy or girl in there.   
Food cravings:  Steak, and pizza always. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: If I don't eat every couple of hours I start to feel really sick.  
Symptoms: Tired 
Have you started to show yet? Yes
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? Still in.  
Gender:  My guess is boy.  
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Okay, besides in the morning I am very moody. I get irritated really easily.:)  I mean, it is morning, most people are not happy campers.    
Looking forward to:  Our doctors appointment next week:) It is always nice to hear the heartbeat.   I am also looking forward to finishing Kenna's new bedroom:) 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home